Monday, December 22, 2008

Love Images


Christmas is just a couple of days away and I really don't have any Christmas themed posts that I can think of but maybe this post can be related to the holiday spirit. I came across a photo blog called Le Love (I think it's translated as "of Love") and from the title itself you'll pretty much have an idea what the pictures in this blog is about. To connect the point I'm trying to make, Christmas is about Love... it's not about gifts or presents and other material things that we want. With the recent unlucky streaks that I had, I realized that I'm still lucky in a way. I'll be spending the holidays with the people I love and that to me is the most important thing to have.

Here are some of the visually passionate images you can see from Le Love. :)

4 comments:

Maye said...

Wow, very passionate images :D I agree. Christmas is all about LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very hot kiss at the picture.. :D

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture, with a sensual kiss..

Anonymous said...

like the intimacy of the first image, followed by a humorous shot on the second. Very nice! =D