Thursday, December 4, 2008

Water Bearers

The picture shown at the left is entitled as "Water Bearers" which I took using my Holga camera. I'm proud to say that it was included at HolgaBlog.com's The best Holga Photos from Flickr-November 2008! I feel honored to be included on that list because as a Lomographer, it's always nice to see your work be appreciated by other people. This comes as a surprise to me because I felt there are other pictures in my photostream that looks much better than this but I guess beauty is relevant and such an abstract thing to quantify.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lomograph...

Anonymous said...

wow! i love lomo pics! XD i so envy you. lol. congratulations with that. hey, care for link exchange? i like your shots. :)

Brix said...

hehehe thanks! sige exchange links tayo. :)

Anonymous said...

nice shot. congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Nice Jobs ! looks very deep. very great

AnimegamecomicAW
http://animegamecomicaw.blogspot.com/